According to the needs and specifications of the clients, Virtual India offers to analyze the accounts and oversee the activities. We keep an eye on the information that the organization’s accountants enter. We offer dependable and affordable periodic accounting supervision services.
Reports are reviewed and sent to management as part of Virtual India’s function. The analyses of the financial statements, financial accounting review, ratio analysis, working capital movement, break-even point, marginal safety analysis, etc. are included in the reports.
▪ Using risk-based supervision techniques, then reviewing accounting and finance with the relevant papers, communicating with management about important findings
▪ Revenue recognition is compared to accounting standards that are appropriate for the business’s industry and by contracts.
▪ Sales and contribution analysis by product, category, region, and salesperson
▪ Examining the supporting documentation and appropriate authorization for the payments
▪ Checking to see if the proper methods are being used for accruing costs and revenues
▪ Determining whether or not a timely and accurate reconciliation of the accounts of the customers, the bank, the vendors, and other significant accounts has been prepared.
▪ With the assistance of qualified accounting professionals with relevant experience, Virtual India provides reviews of accounting and finance.